Welcome to the Vital Integrities Blog
 

My Heroes

My friend Matt Langdon at The Hero Workshop honored me by asking if I'd participate in his Hero Interviews series. Matt has been asking people to talk about their heroes, past and present. You can read my interview on his blog.

Matt started The Hero Workshop to encourage all of us to learn and talk about heroes. He believes that when we think of ourselves as heroes, we'll act in heroic ways. He loves taking his message to school classrooms, summer camps, and youth groups where, by teaching young people the nature of heroic responsibility, he helps them handle the challenges life throws their way. In my mind, that makes Matt a hero in his own right.

Find out more about bringing The Hero Workshop to your business, school, or church here.

Labels:

Bookmark this post on del.icio.us

What do you think? Post a Comment
Vital Integrities Blog - Blogged